Bend Memorial Clinic Medical Building (the “Property”) located in Bend, Oregon. The three-story, 105,000-square foot facility was expanded and renovated in 2001 for the Bend Memorial Clinic, a multispecialty group founded in 1946 with more than 120 healthcare providers offering over 30 medical specialties in eight locations throughout Oregon. Equipped with the very latest medical technology, including advanced imaging and diagnostic equipment, the Bend Memorial Clinic is adept at providing comprehensive care ranging from Cardiology to Pediatrics to Urgent Care.
The Property is strategically located adjacent to the St. Charles Bend Medical Center, a 261-bed hospital with a Level II Trauma Center and the flagship medical campus of the St. Charles Health System (Moody’s ‘A2’). The Property is 100% leased to Bend Memorial Clinic through March 31, 2024, offering investors a stable medical office investment in the affluent city of Bend, Oregon.
- 3-Story Building
- Stable Cash Flow with Long-Term Stability
- Significant Capital Investment in Facility
- Delivered Free and Clear of Any Debt
- Single Tenant, Triple Net Lease
- Bend Medical Office Market
- Positive Physician Employment Trends
- Favorable Aging Trends and Insurance Payer Mix
- Strategic Hospital-Adjacent Location with Easy Accessibility
- Comprehensive, “Head-to-Toe” Healthcare Offered in One Location