River Walk Medical Plaza is a two story Class “A” medical office building located in Bakersfield, CA located directly across the street from Dignity Health Southwest Hospital. Dignity Health Mercy Southwest of Bakersfield is a full-service, comprehensive health care facility, dedicated to providing the finest medical care for the community. Dignity Health is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is the fifth largest health system in the nation and the largest hospital provider in California. The property is a brick and clad metal visually attractive design with great street visibility and access to the new West Side Parkway and the Kern River Bike Path. Major tenants in the building include Dignity Health, Children’s Hospital of LA (CHOLA) and Quest Diagnostics.
- Adjacent to Lab Facilities
- Professional Medical Office Building
- Surrounded by other Professional Medical Office Buildings
- River Walk Bike Path runs through the back end of the property
- Located Across the street from Mercy Hospital, member of Dignity Health & California State University of Bakersfield